Monday, April 19, 2010

Twelfth Night and (500) Days of Summer

Twelfth Night 
(sorry I can't find a bigger picture)
3 stars

It was good to hear the play in Shakespeare's words.  I liked that it was set in the Victorian age.  I enjoyed this movie after watching She's the Man a little while ago.  Thanks for the recommendation Brenda.

2 stars

This movie was just too realistic for me.  I like fairy tale endings, the ending of this movie was adequate.  I felt pretty bad for the guy throughout the movie.  The guy, by the way, is the kid from Third Rock From the Sun-I never watched that show, but it was driving me crazy trying to remember who he was.  Tom started this movie with me, but didn't last long.  It might be tolerable for a night when the husband is hunting/fishing/camping/traveling.  Not a total waste of time, but definitely not a movie I loved.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked Twelveth Night. I could have sworn we watched that together once upon a time during our Helen Bonham-Carter phase...

    I liked 500 Days of Summer, but Stacy hated it.

    ReplyDelete