Monday, April 26, 2010

Fantastic Mr. Fox

3 stars

What can I say?  I am a fan of George Clooney heist movies  (Ocean's 11 is one of my all time favs, the sequels not so much).  When I found out that is what this cartoon was (I've never read the book), I put it at the top of my Netflix list.  We watched it for Family Movie Night.  We liked it well enough.  Ellie fell asleep, Colin may have, too.  It's old school stop motion animation.  I enjoyed the characters, we all especially loved the mole.  My favorite part of this movie was the cuss words..."What the cuss was that?".  For some reason it struck me as very funny, although I wouldn't want my kids watching this movie over and over and quoting the "cuss" lines.  I'd say it was a pretty decent family movie night offering.

No comments:

Post a Comment